Moscow State Institute of International Relations (MGIMO) (Russian: Московский государственный институт международных отношений (МГИМО), also known as MGIMO University is an institute of higher education, which is widely considered as the most elite university in Russia. It is one of the top universities in Russia, Central and Eastern Europe, as well as a think tank. MGIMO is reputable for the prominent role of teamwork, analytical thinking, critical reasoning, and strategic planning as key aspects of its training methodologies. It was dubbed the "Harvard of Russia" by Henry Kissinger, because it educates so many of Russia's political, economic, and intellectual elite. Currently, it has the lowest acceptance rate and the highest test scores of any university in the country. It is the alma mater of the largest number of Forbes list members and representatives of the political elite according to Forbes Russia.
Today MGIMO comprises three campuses (Moscow, Moscow Region and Tashkent, Uzbekistan), an educational platform in Geneva for law studies, ten schools, three institutes and one business school.
- School of International Relations
- School of International Law
- School of International Economic Relations
- School of International Business and Business Administration
- School of Applied Economics and Commerce
- School of Governance and Politics
- School of Government and International Affairs
- School of International Journalism
- School of Preparatory Training
- School of Financial Economy
- School of Linguistics and Cross-cultural Communication
- International Institute of Energy Policy and Diplomacy
- European Studies Institute
- School of Governance and Global Affairs
- Scan of the passport and translation into Russian
- Copy of the parents ' passports
- Translation of the diploma into Russian
- Scan Of The Original Diploma
- Photo 3x4, 6 pcs.
- Translation of birth certificate (for scholarships)
- 086-Form (in Russian)
- AIDS Certificate(in Russian)
- Diploma of 11/12-year-old .
- GPA 100% to 70%
- Mandatory knowledge of the Russian language